Dentistry by Dr. Sferlazza remains open as an essential service during the province’s recent COVID-19 announcement on January 3rd, 2022. The province has implemented a modified Step 2 COVID-19 lockdown, which affects restaurants, schools and other industries. However, dental offices remain open as an essential service.
We’ve made significant investments into our facilities and into our protective equipment for the team to ensure a safe environment for everyone. Below are some of the office changes we have made for your protection and safety:
- Fewer waiting room seats
- Hand Sanitizing stations at the entrance
- We added Air Purifying units in every room that clean airborne bacteria and viruses to improve air quality and flow
- Sanitization stations and Plexiglass Shields at our reception desk
- Appointments will be staggered to minimize wait times in the waiting area
- Magazines have been removed from the waiting area
- High contact surfaces will be frequently cleaned with disinfectant wipes
To accommodate the physical distancing measures, we ask that we limit access to patients only and any additional family members wait outside the office. Should the patient require a parent or caregiver, we limit that to ONE additional person.
Remember that most dental issues usually become more painful or can even become infected if they are ignored for too long. It is important to continue maintaining your oral health through regular visits with your dental professional. Only through regular visits can your oral health be monitored and maintained.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today to schedule your visit or dental checkup. We look forward to seeing you soon.