COVID-19 Reopening Message
First of all, we hope this finds you and your family well and safe. We would like to thank you all for your patience over the last few months as we tried to gain some clarity as to how we can begin to reopen, given the COVID-19 restrictions. We have finally received our regulations from our College (RCDSO), and we are excited to welcome you back and see your smiling faces again.
Creating a safe and clean environment for our patients has always been a top priority for Dentistry by Dr. Sferlazza. Rest assured that our team is following stringent screening and sterilization measures to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
We ask that our patients appreciate that as we have been closed for an extended period of time and have to postpone many appointments; please bear with us with accommodating all our patients based on priority.
We will be contacting all of you in due course, starting with appointments missed after March 18th and proceeding forward. PLEASE note, we are required to see a lot fewer patients per day to stay within the Government of Ontario’s physical distancing guidelines.
We’ve made great investments into our facilities and into our protective equipment for the team to ensure a safe environment for everyone. Below are some of the office changes we have made for your protection and safety:
- Fewer waiting room seats
- Hand Sanitizing stations at the entrance
- We added Air Purifying units in every room that clean airborne bacteria and viruses to improve air quality and flow
- Sanitization stations, and Plexiglass Shields at our reception desk
- Appointments will be staggered to minimize wait times in the waiting area
- Magazines have been removed from the waiting area
- High contact surfaces will be frequently cleaned with disinfectant wipes
We are asking our patients to read below to be updated with our new protocols upon entering the office for your appointment.
- Patients are asked to come to your appointment wearing a medical or homemade mask
- Patients will have a pre-screening over the phone
- Please brush and floss before you come into the office
- Please use hand sanitizer upon your arrival to our office
- There will be a questionnaire to fill out prior to your appointment, so please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment
- Temperatures will be taken at the door with a non-contact thermometer
- You will be given a pre-procedural rinse of 1% hydrogen peroxide for 1 minute
- Please use hand sanitizer upon leaving our office
To accommodate the physical distancing measures, we ask that we limit access to patients only, and any additional family members wait outside the office. Should the patient require a parent or caregiver, we limit that to ONE additional person.
We thank you in advance for your continued support, understanding and kindness during this time. We deeply value our patients, and we want you to know that we are working tirelessly to provide continuation of our care to all our patients in a fair, timely, and safe manner.
We are looking forward to seeing and treating all of you soon.
Address: 3985 Grand Park Drive, Unit H Mississauga, L5B 0H8
We are located on the Grand Park condominium’s ground floor on the corner of Burnhamthorpe Road and Grand Park Drive.
Please note that free parking is available in the Staples plaza parking lot, or paid parking is available on Grand Park Drive next to the office.